Kamis, 01 Mei 2014

Busy... busy... busy...

Hi, reader! How’s it going? Hope you’re fine and always in health condition. Busy… busy… busy… that word is filling my head right now. Because of that I can’t post my blog regularly. You know, it’s a school day. Although we still have our precious Sunday, but I think that’s too short for us to have some fun. When Monday comes, we will start our material again at school and for the normal student like me will feel tired of that. Hahaha…

I never post anything to the blog because of some reason. They are :
1.        Haven’t get anything to tell yet
2.        No inspiration
3.        No innovation
4.        No time
5.        BUSY!!!

Those are all my problems. Still don’t know how to solve all of them. But, actually my big problem is the fifth. It’s busy. Yes, I’m busy. Of course I am, because now I’m a ninth grade student and will face the National Examination. But, because I tell you the biggest problem is busy, I won’t explain only about my busy-problem. I will explain the problems one by one.

First is haven’t get anything to tell yet. I don’t know what topic I should tell. I’m too confused to choose the topic. Politic? No, I don’t really like to talk about that. It’s related with corruption. Besides, you will get bored if I talk about politics. Social and culture? No thanks. I still have a problem which is related with the social and culture. So, there’s no topic I could talk.

Second is no inspiration. Where are you inspiration? That question always appears on my brain. Where should I search a piece of inspiration. Usually, the inspiration always come to me when I don’t really need it. But, I don’t know why the inspiration doesn’t come to my brain again. Maybe because there’s so many things to think in my brain about exam, exam, and exam until I don’t get any inspiration at all.
Third, no innovation. Actually, I want to make something new. But, what I get is just same as the other’s blog. This is related with the inspiration. If there’s no inspiration, of course we can’t make any innovation, right?

Fourth, no time. All I mean is there’s no time for me to type anything to my blog. Because, I always spend my time for hugging my book—I mean, reading my school book. I’m suck at time management. So that, it’s not possible to have a spare time for posting a blog.

And it’s time to tell you about the biggest problem…. *rollingdrum

The last and the biggest problem is “busy”. Yes, I’m a busy girl. Like what I’ve explained before, it’s a school task and exams. Maybe I think too hard about them until I can’t post anything for my blog. Even I had ever been sick because of them. I still can’t keep my body health.


That’s all. I’m sorry, I just can post this because this is what exactly I’m thinking right now. 

1 komentar:

  1. Haha, I am not busy, but TOO BUSY. Maybe "Busy" can be our last name? [just for a while]

    BalasHapus